OPENEDSIG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

OPENEDSIG Home

OPENEDSIG  September 2013

OPENEDSIG September 2013

Re: New EU website embraces Open Ed.

Haydn Blackey <[log in to unmask]>

Open Education Special Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:20:01 +0000

David says:

	David (who may be being deliberately controversial to contribute to the debate... ;-) )

Surely not David I can't imagine you doing that.

But then I agree with your comments, so they don't seem controversial to me.

Cheers,

Haydn