Help for THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Home

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Home

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES  August 2013

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES August 2013

Re: Information

Rowdy Yates <[log in to unmask]>

Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:06:54 +0100

Eric

Thanks for that.  As far as I know, the only EFTC member TC in Switzerland is Fondation Le Levant: http://www.levant.ch/

If none of these leads work for you let me know and I'll have another try.

R. Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
School of Applied Social Science