continuing 3D classification

Mike Strauss <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Aug 2013 18:15:20 +0100

Hi Sjors,

I've been running a 3D classification on my data set, and having set it to 25 iterations at the beginning, I saw that after it had finished, the classes didn't seem to have fully stabilized, so I would like to run more.  However when I change the gui to "continue old run" and select the last <root>_optimiser.star file, I get the following error message:

The following warnings were encountered upon command-line parsing:
WARNING: Option --zero_mask is not a valid argument

This is strange to me, because I'd been using --zero_mask all along and it worked fine.  If I manually change the submission script to exclude "--zero_mask", I no longer get the error message, but the job still fails.  I just doesn't give an error message at all.  Am I doing something incorrectly?

mike