ASSISTECH Archives

ASSISTECH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASSISTECH Home

ASSISTECH  August 2013

ASSISTECH August 2013

Re: Sim Card 3G Dongle

"Davies Ute (GUY'S AND ST THOMAS' NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.

Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:46:30 +0100

Hi Emily,
I have used the zoom dongle a couple of times with patients in combination with the grid2, and so far it worked reliably. Not a huge sample though!
All the best,
Ute

Ute Davies
Occupational Therapist, Assistive Technology Team
Bowley Close Rehabilitation Centre
Farquhar Road, London SE19 1SZ

Tel: 020 3049 7700 (please ask for AT) // 020 3049 8942 (has no answer machine)
Mob: 07770 965 418 (has an answer machine)

Guys and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Community Health Services