JiscMail Logo

Help for WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Archives

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Archives

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Archives

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Home

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Home

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE  June 2013

WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE June 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

punish the poor

{ brad brace } <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:34:34 -0700

TEXT/PLAIN

Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:

 Main duties include cleaning and sanitizing all pots, pans,
utensils and all service ware after use
 Responsible for proper use of all equipment, specifically
cleaning, loading and unloading the dishwasher
 Stock, organize, and maintain utensils and all service ware
in the food court during meal production
 Stock, organize, and maintain utensils, pots, pans, and all
service ware in the kitchen during and after meal production
 Follow food and service ware safety standards at all times
 Clean and sanitize work stations, counters, dish belt,
floors, and equipment while following all departmental
regulations and procedures
 Follow proper sanitation, lifting procedures and food
handling controls
 Assist in the utility area of the kitchen
 Responsible for floor and wall care of entire facility
 Spot sweep and clean the floors, checking for spills in the
dish room as well as the front of the house
 Clean the drains in the kitchen and dish room
 Take out trash in the dish room
 Cross-train for sanitation, beverages, and table attendant
position and provide assistance in those areas as needed
 Ability to follow verbal and some written instructions is
necessary
 Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and frequently lift, push,
pull, or carry up to 30 lbs
 Ability to walk or stand for extended time periods, up to 6
hours
 Involves repetitive motion
 Involves working with chemicals, heated equipment, steam
and at other risk conditions
 Report safety hazards discovered in the location to
management immediately

Required Qualifications:

 Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
 Good communication skills and organizational skills
 Interest in self development, willingness to learn, and
ability to succeed in a team environment
 Ability to speak and follow detailed written instructions

Work Environment: Mostly back-of-house. Work condition is
inside of kitchen area/dish room and includes interaction
with heated equipment, steam, loud noises, and other at risk
conditions. Involves repetitive motion

equal opportunity employer

    * Location: Estero
    * Compensation: 7.79-8.50 BOE

  Allt som handlar om Newton aer stort. Bilderna, livet,
beraettelserna, myterna, boeckerna och utstaellningarna. Det
aer naket och glamoroest. Det aer sex, humor, elegans,
dekadens, styrka och provokation.

Nu visar vi en retrospektiv utstaellning som belyser Helmut
Newtons fotografiska gaerning. Hans bilder roer sig
obehindrat mellan modemagasinens redaktionella sidor och
galleriets vita vaeggar.

(1) are you a program or a department?
(2) If a program, why NOT a department?  If a department, is
it a freestanding one or one that is sort of "merged" with
programs--"Department of Global and
Interdisciplinary Studies," for example?
(3) how many faculty are attached to your
program/department?  Are they FULLY
attached, or do they have affiliations with other programs?
(4) are your faculty tenure-track?   If so, in your
program/department, or in another department?
(5) what sort of credentials do your faculty have?  Terminal
degrees?  In what fields?

Thank you in advance for any and all information!

All best,

Ellen Weinauer

Officials say a Florida Panhandle deputy ran over a woman
who was sleeping on the beach.

Florida Highway Patrol investigators have found Deputy Chad
Biernacki at fault for the Tuesday evening accident.

The Walton County Sheriff's Office reports that Biernacki
was patrolling Miramar Beach when he issued a group of
underage drinkers notices to appear. After getting back into
his truck, Biernacki was making a U-turn when his right
front tire rolled over 21-year-old Jessica Nystrom. The
Northwest Florida Daily News reports that the woman was
taken to Sacred Heart Hospital Tuesday night and then
released Wednesday.

FHP says the crash remains under investigation, but alcohol
did not seem to be a factor. While Biernacki was found to be
at fault, it wasn't immediately clear what charges he would
face. He will remain on active duty.

A newborn baby girl died in Indias northern Punjab state
after doctors removed her from an incubator that her parents
couldnt afford. The incubator cost the hospital 200 rupees
($3.60).

A premature newborn girl was in critical condition and
needed incubator support in order to live. Two days after
placing her in the incubator, hospital officials demanded
that the family pay 200 rupees towards electricity charges.

Unfortunately, the babys father, Sanjiv Kumar was an
unemployed painter and couldnt pay the amount on time.

We begged and pleaded with them to keep our child alive in
the incubator and that we would pay them the money later, a
distraught Kumar said. But they refused.

When the family was unable to pay, nurses took away the
saline drip, while officials removed the baby from the
incubator, causing her to die three hours later.

They killed my child, the babys mother Sunita Kumar said. I
pleaded that my husband needed time to arrange the money,
but to no avail and the baby was taken out of the incubator.

Aside from the fact we're changing the way people experience
life at work and supporting organizations achieve their
goals through our cool products and services, we are
committed to doing the right things right! We believe
gratitude and grace go hand in hand, and that how we engage
with and support each other should matter as much as the
care we extend to our amazing clients. We believe we
personally have the opportunity to influence the experience
we have in the workplace and can make a difference through
what we do and how we do it. Your ability to model our core
values and attributes will be at the center of your success!

 Every transfer of Bitcoin as Nakamoto designed the system
offers the possibility to track the economic activity and
associations of anyone using Bitcoin -- as Barber et al.
note, *all Bitcoins are public knowledge*. [16] As a
surveillance apparatus, it is difficult to imagine a more
perfect way to monitor how citizens behave than to link
transaction histories to the currency itself. Even
peer-to-peer exchanges that would be beyond oversight with a
traditional currency become subject to precise scrutiny. In
attempting to remove the third party (bank/government) from
the exchange process, Bitcoin instead enshrines the
authority it attempts to displace.

/:b