JiscMail Logo

Help for THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Home

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Home

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES  June 2013

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES June 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: EMCDDA: no evidence on effectiveness of drug-free TC?

Lynne Magor-Blatch <[log in to unmask]>

Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Jun 2013 06:41:45 +1000

text/plain

The Towards better Practice in Therapeutic Communities, which includes the
MEEQ is on the ATCA website -
http://www.atca.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Towards-Better-Practice-in
-Therapeutic-Communities.pdf

If this doesn't work as a link, go to the ATCA website - www.atca.com.au and
click on Resources - moving down the list you will see - Education and
Reviews, then click on -
Towards better practice in therapeutic communities, which is directly
underneath. This will take you to the document, which you can download.
These have now become known as the ATCA Essential Elements (ATCAEE) and form
the basis of the ATCA Standard.

Kind Regards
Lynne

Assoc Prof Lynne Magor-Blatch MAPS, MCFP
Executive Officer
Australasian Therapeutic Communities Association (ATCA)

Ph:   0422 904 040
PO Box 464
Yass NSW 2582
www.atca.com.au

The ATCA acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the
Traditional Custodians of this country and its waters. We wish to pay our
respect to Elders past and present and extend this to all Aboriginal people
seeing this message.