Help for JISCMRD Archives

JISCMRD Archives

JISCMRD@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISCMRD Home

JISCMRD  May 2013

JISCMRD May 2013

DCC data management planning checklist - consultation

Kevin Ashley <[log in to unmask]>

Kevin Ashley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 May 2013 14:17:19 +0100

This year has seen the DCC undertake substantial work to revise and
update our tools and resources for data management planning, including
DMPonline and the DCC DMP Checklist. As part of this work, we have
a revised version of the Checklist and a supporting themes document
available for public comment.

These are the result of extensive external input on their predecessors
and hence the comment period is brief. We would like your input by Monday
June 3rd. The process and the documents are explained in more detail in
a news article on the DCC site:

<http://www.dcc.ac.uk/news/consultation-data-management-planning-checklist-and-themes>

You can obtain the documents themselves from there, or directly from
these links should you wish:

The checklist: http://www.dcc.ac.uk/webfm_send/1265
The themes:    http://www.dcc.ac.uk/webfm_send/1266

Provide your feedback as a comment on the article (ideal) or direct to
us by email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for your input

--
Kevin Ashley. Director, Digital Curation Centre         http://www.dcc.ac.uk/