BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP  May 2013

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP May 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Cloud profiles and spaces - anyone gone live yet?

"Harrison, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>

Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 May 2013 22:09:15 +0000

please could you add Cranfield University to the list, without the ability to excluded certain sectors by appropriate criteria (probably course for us) there is zero chance we could utilise even if everything else was "green to go"

--
Peter Harrison
Research Information & Learning Technologies Manager - IT Department