JISC-SHIBBOLETH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISC-SHIBBOLETH Home

JISC-SHIBBOLETH  March 2013

JISC-SHIBBOLETH March 2013

Re: Shibboleth versus Athens

Cara Clarke <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion list for Shibboleth developments <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:36:34 +0000

Hi Sue,

Would it be okay for me to phon you some time this week re the below email?

Many thanks,
Cara.

Cara Clarke  Systems Librarian

Library | North Warwickshire & Hinckley College
Telephone 024 7624 3130 | Fax 024 7632 9056 | Web www.nwhc.ac.uk
Address | Nuneaton Campus | Hinckley Road | Nuneaton | Warwickshire | CV11 6BH
Become a fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/official.nwhc
Follow our tweets on Twitter www.twitter.com/nwhcnews
See us on YouTube www.youtube.com/nwhcvideos