JOBS: StatsJobs.com

James Phillips <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:52:38 +0000

A selection of international roles posted on www,StatsJobs during the past week:

Research Assistant in Epidemiology and Statistics | Imperial College London
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/research-assistant-in-epidemiology-and-statistics-imperial-college-london/

This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in epidemiology and statistics to join the COSMOS study, a major international research programme investigating mobile phone use and health across 5 European countries. The UK arm of the study is based at the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics within the School of Public Health ...

Statistician | Affectiva | USA
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistician-affectiva/

Works within Affectiva Professional Services and cross-functionally with other teams (e.g., Engineering, Sales) to develop and use statistical techniques in the market research and media measurement arena. Presents impactful results and key insights and recommendations to internal and/or external clients with the highest quality. Provides general statistical advice and assistance to market research executives. Assists ...

Statistical Champion | Novartis Pharma Stein AG | Germany
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistical-champion-novartis-pharma-stein-ag/

Are you looking to work in a global growth company where you can make a real difference? With about 120’000 associates around the globe in our affiliates in over 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. Our greatest job ...

Lead Biostatistician | Frontier Science | Scotland
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/lead-biostatistician-frontier-science/

Based in the Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands, Frontier Science (Scotland) Ltd (FSS) is an academic research organization with expertise in the design, management and analysis of clinical trials and studies.  It is related to a US based non-profit foundation involved in many areas of clinical trials.  FSS has several ongoing projects and ...

Senior Statistician | Nestle | USA
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-statistician-nestle/

Join Nestlé Purina PetCare’s St. Louis, MO Research & Development team as a Senior Statistician. This successful individual will be responsible for providing broad statistical expertise, including experimental design, data analysis, sample size justification, and exploratory and final data analyses using SAS or other mainstream statistical analysis software in support of product and process development ...

Statistician | Novartis | France
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistician-novartis-2/

A health care company with global reach. A product pipeline filled to the brim. A team committed to scientific advancement. Think what’s possible. Novartis and its associated companies are always looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings. Submit your CV/resume now to join our talent pool for ...

Statistician | North and East London Commissioning Support Unit | UK
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistician-north-and-east-london-commissioning-support-unit/

The North and East London Commissioning Support Unit (NEL CSU) is a new NHS organisation which will provide expert support and advice to help Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and other customers to deliver improved health services to local populations. We are one of the largest CSUs in the country, with agreements to provide commissioning support ...

Senior Medical Statistician | University of Nottingham | UK
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-medical-statistician-university-of-nottingham/

This is a full time post (36.25 hours per week) offered on a permanent basis. The Nottingham Clinical Trials Unit (NCTU) is a rapidly growing academic unit within the University of Nottingham. NCTU has recently appointed a new Professor of Medical Statistics and Clinical Trials, Alan Montgomery, who will join the unit in April 2013. ...

Senior Consultant Statistician | Public Consulting Group | USA
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-consultant-statistician-public-consulting-group/

Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 1,100 professionals in 44 offices around the U.S. and Canada, ...

Senior Expert Statistician | Merck | Germany
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-expert-statistician-merck/

You will join a department that plays a key role in the success of drug development at Merck Serono. As an expert (m/f) in statistics, you will be responsible to consider, evaluate and propose the optimal analysis methodology and data presentation techniques. You will translate problems into mathematical forms and use state-of-the-art modeling techniques to ...

SIGNOFF allstat