Heritage & Heritage Cirqa

Mike Dann <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:46:31 +0000

Hello,

Are there any users of Heritage Cirqa who would be prepared to share their experiences and opinions of it?

We have had Heritage for a few years now and were recently going to upgrade to version 4.2.10, but our ICT staff said it might be time to move from our existing version straight to Heritage Cirqa. Before we take the decision to do this we would like to hear what others think of it:

*         Do you think response times improved?

*         Do you find it easier to run reports?

*         Do you have the job scheduler? Does that work well?

*         Do you have Heritage Cirqa hosted by IS Oxford or host it yourselves?

*         Do you link your Heritage to other systems? Does that work well?

*         If you have biometrics, is that still working well?

I would be very pleased to hear from anyone who is using Heritage Cirqa and If anyone has upgraded to version 4.2.10 I'd also be interested in how that has gone too.

I don't intend to report back to the list with this, but if anyone wants to know what responses I get, email me and I will be glad to share information.

Thanks.   Mike

Mike Dann
Learning Resources Manager
New College Durham
0191 375 4915
www.newdur.ac.uk<http://www.newdur.ac.uk>

This message is sent in confidence to the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.

"SAVE THE PLANET - PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS STRICTLY NECESSARY"