ASSISTECH Archives

ASSISTECH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASSISTECH Home

ASSISTECH  February 2013

ASSISTECH February 2013

Re: Speech driven ECU

"Hawley Mark (BARNSLEY HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.

Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:46:02 +0000

Good to hear from you James

We will be trialling SPECS in the UK initially but, if these trials are successful, we may broaden this out. I'll keep your contact details and let you know if we do this.

best wishes
Mark