Re: Open source solutions for Xerte

Alistair McNaught <[log in to unmask]>

A list to facilitate and support teachers using Xerte Online Toolkits <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:55:53 +0000

Thanks Luca - an ambitious project!

Have you had feedback from the students?

Alistair

-----Original Message-----
From: A list to facilitate and support teachers using Xerte Online Toolkits [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Luca Bernava
Sent: 26 November 2012 13:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Open source solutions for Xerte

Ciao Alistair,

I and Manuela Repetto  we worked on finding the open source solutions gradually.
We used Xerte desktop version 2.17 with simpleNavigation and openLaszlo for buttons.
The  Wiseland's pictures are made with  Sketchup.Google.
The animated character are do with open source application : Muvizu and Audacity for audio.
Subtitles and video conversion: DivXLand Media Subtitler and Free Video Converter 3.1.0.0 Koyotesoft .
All can be improved...

http://polaris.itd.cnr.it/kitdom/

Ciao Luca