Help for JISCMRD Archives

JISCMRD Archives

JISCMRD@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISCMRD Home

JISCMRD  October 2012

JISCMRD October 2012

FW: MANAGING RESEARCH DATA PROGRAMME PROGRESS WORKSHOP AND DCC INSTITUTIONAL ENGAGEMENTS WORKSHOP, WED 24-THU 25 OCTOBER, NOTTINGHAM

Simon HODSON <[log in to unmask]>

Simon HODSON <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2012 15:47:41 +0100

Places at the JISCMRD Progress Workshop / DCC IE Workshop are running out and only a few remain.

Is your project and institution represented?

Please note the details below and register at: https://www.eventsforce.net/jisc/241/home

Best wishes,

Simon.