Help for JISCMRD Archives

JISCMRD Archives

JISCMRD@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISCMRD Home

JISCMRD  October 2012

JISCMRD October 2012

Re: Call for interest in 'DOIs for Datasets workshop'

"Worthington, William J" <[log in to unmask]>

Worthington, William J

Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:12:22 +0100

Steve,

we are at the stage of setting up such a trial. Other user's prior
experience is part of what I hope to benefit from at the proposed
workshop.

Best wishes, Bill