JISCMRD Archives

JISCMRD@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

JISCMRD Home

JISCMRD  October 2012

JISCMRD October 2012

Re: Call for interest in 'DOIs for Datasets workshop'

"Corti, Louise" <[log in to unmask]>

Corti, Louise

Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:04:49 +0000

Hi yes please!

We have a test account with the BL Datacite for minting our IR datasets in Eprints at Essex University (which already produces very nicely structured URI), but also have already implemented DOIs for our whole collection at the UK Data Archive (6000 datasets), so already have a preferred methodology for assigning PIs for data.
Best
Louise