Help for ITALIAN-ARCHAEOLOGY Archives

ITALIAN-ARCHAEOLOGY Archives

ITALIAN-ARCHAEOLOGY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ITALIAN-ARCHAEOLOGY Home

ITALIAN-ARCHAEOLOGY  September 2012

ITALIAN-ARCHAEOLOGY September 2012

The Mediterranean Mirror. Cultural Contacts in the Mediterranean Sea

Mark Pearce <[log in to unmask]>

Mark Pearce <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Sep 2012 13:03:06 +0100

Dear List members,

Andrea Babbi has asked me to email you details of his forthcoming conference. I am forwarding them below. Apologies if you receive notification twice.

Mark

As an Alexander von Humboldt Post-Doc Research Fellow at the
University of Heidelberg I have planned an International Conference
which will take place in Heidelberg on the 6th-8th October 2012
(www.mm2010.uni-hd.de).

I was able to organize the live stream of the lectures as well.

Would it be possible to circulate details of the Conference to your
colleagues and postgraduate students?

If possible, could you display both the under-mentioned pieces of
information (see Post Scriptum) and the Programme (you find here as
attachments) on the notice-board at your Department?

I suppose that the students of your University as well as the speakers
of the meeting in Heidelberg would improve their knowledge if they
could enjoy both the lectures and the scientific discussion via live
stream.

Eventually, do Mailing-lists of Early History and Classical
Archaeology exist in England?
If so could you let me know how to get in touch with it in order to
circulate the news in other English Universities?

Kind regards,
Andrea

PS

The Mediterranean Mirror. Cultural Contacts in the Mediterranean Sea
between 1200 and 750 B.C.

Germany, Heidelberg 06/10 - 08/10/2012

- Heuscheuer Lecture Hall 2, Große Mantelgasse 2
- Internationales Wissenschaftsforum Heidelberg Conference Hall,
Hauptstrasse 242

Programme - Information - Live Stream - Live chat
www.mm2012.uni-hd.de

Facebook
www.facebook.com/TheMediterraneanMirrorConference2012

--