BRONZE AGE ITALIAN MEETING

Andrea Dolfini <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:00:03 +0100

Dear list members,

Paola Bianchi has asked me to circulate details of this forthcoming conference, which is especially aimed at research students and early career scholars.

Best wishes,

Andrea

BRONZE AGE ITALIAN MEETING
Parma, 16-17 NOVEMBER 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS

The first reunion of the BRONZE AGE ITALIAN MEETING will be hosted by the National , Archaeological Museum in Parma - Italy. The meeting is organized by the Committee for the Bronze Age Italian Meeting, on behalf of the Istituto Italiano di Preistoria e Protostoria, and open to Italian and international post-doc and young researchers with an interest in the Bronze Age archaeology of Italy and our nearest neighbours.

The topic of the first meeting will be any themes comprised in the chronological span from the late Copper age to the whole Early Bronze period. Short and long abstracts in English will be published online. Please send a 150 word short abstract, key words and a short paper of about 2800 words (spaces included) and one page of figures (optional) by email to [log in to unmask] The language of the meeting is English and Italian.

The deadline for paper proposals is 12 October 2012