Help for DEAF-ED-NET Archives

DEAF-ED-NET Archives

DEAF-ED-NET@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DEAF-ED-NET Home

DEAF-ED-NET  September 2012

DEAF-ED-NET September 2012

Education & Training at the Ear Foundation

Ruth Swanwick <[log in to unmask]>

Ruth Swanwick <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:50:17 +0100

EF courses running between now and December.

  Children with Cochlear Implants who are Slow to Progress- Wed 19 Sep
One of our core courses - buy one place get a second for £10 – led by Diana Harbor
http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/education/articles/697

  NatSIP Training for Teaching Assistants- Tue 25 & Wed 26 Sep
Essential Training for TAs new to working with HI children
http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/education/articles/698

  Auditory Verbal Therapy – Principles into Practice NEW- Fri 28 Sep
Led by The Ear Foundation Education co-ordinator, SLT &  AVT Lyndsey Allen, only £50
http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/education/articles/699

  Children with Cochlear Implants and the Early Years: Moving On- Tue 2 Oct
Another core course, buy one place, get a second for £10 AND get a free copy of our early years books ‘Moving On 1 & 2’
http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/education/articles/700

  Working with Families the David Luterman Way NEW - Mon 8 Oct
Explore counselling families based on materials devised with David Luterman. Led by Suzanne Harrigan with David Luterman live from the US by skype for live discussion. And a FREE copy of his ‘Luterman Lore’ DVD
http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/education/articles/701

  Sign to Speech NEW - Tue 9 Oct
Focussing on practical strategies to ensure children are enabled to meet their communication potential
http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/education/articles/702

   Babies & Toddlers with Cochlear Implants: A Sound Start
Tue 16 Oct
Core course for all this working with very young deaf children, buy one place get a seond for £10 and a FREE copy of our books ‘A Sound Start’ and ‘Setting Off with Words’
http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/education/articles/704

  Word are Not Enough: developing pragmatic communication skills for children with hearing loss NEW -Tue 18 Oct
A workshop of two parts – Part One: The Importance of social communication. Part Two: from 3 to 13 years, from storytelling to sarcasm. Led by Lyndsey Allen
http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/education/articles/705