Help for NAMHE Archives

NAMHE Archives

NAMHE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NAMHE Home

NAMHE  August 2012

NAMHE August 2012

Workshop on applying for HEA Teaching Development funding: Glasgow, 28th August

Paul Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>

National Association for Music in Higher Education Network <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:38:16 +0000

APOLOGIES FOR ANY CROSS-POSTING

Dear Colleague,

If you (or other colleagues) might be interested in applying for one of the Higher Education Academy's Teaching Development Grants (individual, departmental, collaborative) then you may be interested in this workshop:

A guide to applying for funding through the HEA's Teaching Development Grant scheme
Date: 28 Aug 2012
Location/venue: Humanities Lecture Theatre, University of Glasgow, Scotland

This afternoon workshop will provide information and support in preparing TDG funding bids and explore the process with previously successful applicants and members of the HEA TDG team. This event will benefit anyone interested in teaching development opportunities as well as providing an opportunity to network around collaborative and joint projects. Department or institution teams are encouraged.

For more information, booking and programme:  http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/alldisplay?type=events&newid=2012/academyevents/28_August_Guide_to_applying_for_funding_TDG_scheme&site=york

There are a number of places available as of today (15th August)