Re: fslmerge & fslsplit

Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:02:30 +0100

text/plain

Hi,

This all sounds correct to me.
FSLView does not load everything at once, but loads things as needed.
If you play the movie then it will be forced to load everything, and this is probably when it fails.

I suspect that fslmerge and fslsplit (and all the other fsl tools) are fine but just viewing the images with FSLView is a problem.
I also recommend trying matlab to check, or you could try doing things with fslstats on the volumes before and after merging to identify what is what in order to double check.

All the best,
	Mark