Help for BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP  August 2012

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP August 2012

Re: BSA Conference 2013

Sally Hines <[log in to unmask]>

Sally Hines <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:53:29 +0100

Thanks for this Cristina.  Very much agree on all your points.  All best, Sally.

Dr Sally Hines

Senior Lecturer in Sociology and Social Policy, and Director of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies

School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Leeds
Leeds
LS2 9JT