Re: Paperless toilets

"Paul Sumedho.:" <[log in to unmask]>

Accessibuilt list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:25:37 +0000

Fully agree about poor drying facility, and most of these toilets I've seen have a roll of paper nearby!  A pulsed airflow may help.  Muslim etiquette question may just be a red herring; likewise would be surprised if raise any adverse cultural issues.

Paul
Sent from my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From:         Vin West <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       Accessibuilt list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:50:10
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Paperless toilets

They are an excellent idea but I haven't found one that actually works yet! They mostly have the washing sorted but none can dry effectively because they do not oscillate so the air is too cool to dry so that it does not burn. If you can find one with an oscillating dryer it might work.
Good luck.

Vin
from my phone