Help for GEM Archives

GEM Archives

GEM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

GEM Home

GEM  July 2012

GEM July 2012

Re: Essex Heritage Education Group on Facebook

Essex Havard <[log in to unmask]>

Essex Havard <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:58:38 +0000

´╗┐Thanks Sarah

I have a very rich heritage, of which I am immensely proud. I look forward to Gemmers learning more about me. A little known fact about me is that I am named Essex due to the fact I was conceived in the county of the same name. At least that's what my brother Morris Minor told me.

Can one of the meetings be in Cardiff please?

Essex Havard
NIACE Dysgu Cymru