Help for LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT Archives

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT Archives

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT Home

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT  July 2012

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT July 2012

JISC-British Library data citation workshop: blog post and Mendeley group

Simon HODSON <[log in to unmask]>

Simon HODSON <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:49:31 +0100

Subscribers to the LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT list may be interested in this summary of a recent workshop 'Describe, disseminate, discover: metadata for effective data citation' held at the British Library in support of the JISC Managing Research Data Programme.

Best wishes,

Simon.