Help for LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  July 2012

LIB-RFID-UK July 2012

Re: Enhanced financial reconciliation reports on Kiosks?

Vicki Gore <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>, Vicki Gore <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:36:42 +0000

Hi,

We get our types from the LMS which tallies with what the kiosk prints (we use this as a counter measure to ensure our money comes up even) as it doesn't include the item type.  We use Infor/Intellident.

However, our fines or hire charges are quite different and you can usually pick them out so this doesn't require too much work.  I know that they have now begun to bank all the fees into groups - those that attract VAT and those that don't so this makes it easier for staff rather than each individual item category used to have its own budget code.

Kind regards,

Vicki Gore, BSc Tech (Hons) - ICT System Support Manager - Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Creating a Better Southend
01702 534117 (Direct) 07825 754926 (Mobile) |   [log in to unmask] |  http://www.southend.gov.uk/libraries
Adult & Community Services - Culture - Libraries l Southend-on-Sea Borough Council - Libraries | Southend Central Library, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 6EX