Help for LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  July 2012

LIB-RFID-UK July 2012

Re: Enhanced financial reconciliation reports on Kiosks?

Sue Valentine <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>, Sue Valentine <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:50:31 +0000

Hi
Just back from leave so just catching up with this chain. We also have a requirement to do this. We are awaiting developments by the RFID supplier to enable to enable more data to go back to the LMS via the SIP. Otherwise we would have to do the same as Norfolk and we don't want to have to go to all that trouble if we don't need to. We are Intellident and Spydus (Civica)
Sue

Sue Valentine
Principal Librarian: Resources
Libraries Culture and Learning
part of Health and Community Services
Hertfordshire County Council

Office: (01707) 281593        Comnet/Internal: 21593
Mobile: (07770) 452421
www.hertsdirect.org/libraries