CCPNMR@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCPNMR Home

CCPNMR  July 2012

CCPNMR July 2012

Re: Window background and font color

Dr Andy Herbert <[log in to unmask]>

CcpNmr software mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:16:29 +0100

I seem to remember a while back that when the default background was set
to back, then the default peak list colour was automagically set to
white. Is there a reason that this is no longer the case? or did it just
disappear in the mists of time?

Cheers

Andy

--
Dr Andy Herbert
Department of Chemistry

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.