Help for BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP  July 2012

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP July 2012

FW: Information on the 2013 Biennial FWSA Conference

Sally Hines <[log in to unmask]>

Sally Hines <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:53:02 +0100

The Lady Doth Protest: Mapping Feminist Movement, Moments, and Mobilisations

Biennial FWSA Conference

21-23 June 2013, University of Nottingham

Keynote Speakers:
Professor Nadje Al-Ali (SOAS, University of London)
Professor Diane Elson (University of Essex)
Dr Nirmal Puwar (Goldsmiths University)

The Feminist and Women's Studies Association (FWSA) is pleased to announce details of its 2013 conference, 'The Lady Doth Protest: Mapping Feminist Movements, Moments, and Mobilisations' that will be held from 21 - 23rd June 2013 at the University of Nottingham, UK.

Full details of our Call for Papers can be found in the attached poster. We welcome the submission of abstracts for panel proposals by 30th September 2012 and for individual papers by 30 October 2012 via email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Full details of the conference can be found on our conference website: www.fwsaconference.co.uk<http://www.fwsaconference.co.uk/>

If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact the conference organising team: Claire O'Callaghan, Trishima Mitra-Kahn, and Srila Roy.

Very best wishes,

Claire, Srila, and Trish