Re: FW: Depression and Exercise!

Mike Feighan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jun 2012 06:49:16 +0100

text/plain

Thank you Melanie- appreciate you've quite possibly being gettings lots of correspondence!

    Melanie Chalder from Bristol University has kindly responded to an email I sent her yesterday with regard to the research on Exercise and depression in BBC News (Chalder et al 2012).

REF:
Chalder et al (2012) BMJ 2012; 344 doi: 10.1136/bmj.e2758 (Published 6 June 2012) available at  http://www.bmj.com/content/344/bmj.e2758

Mike Feighan
Lecturer/Practioner in Occupational Therapy

Faculty of Health, Education and Society
Plymouth University
Peninsula Allied Health Centre
Derriford Road
Plymouth
Devon    PL6 8BH

Tel:  01752 588823

Mondays and Tuesdays only

‘High quality education for high quality care’