Help for OER-DISCUSS Archives

OER-DISCUSS Archives

OER-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

OER-DISCUSS Home

OER-DISCUSS  June 2012

OER-DISCUSS June 2012

Re: [OER] Why Open Matters video competition

"Watts, Nicky" <[log in to unmask]>

Open Educational Resources <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:46:22 +0100

I hope you are all voting for our DeFT  (Digital Futures for Teacher Education) video that is called 'untitled!'

Dr. Nicky Watts
DeFTOER3 Project Assistant, Sheffield Hallam University, Unit 6, Science Block, Howard Street, Sheffield S1 1WB