Help for EATAW Archives

EATAW Archives

EATAW@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EATAW Home

EATAW  June 2012

EATAW June 2012

Re: AW: Resources for EAP for management/policy researchers?

Mary Scott <[log in to unmask]>

Mary Scott <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 24 Jun 2012 19:55:50 +0100

Lillis Theresa & mary Jane Currie (2010)Academic Writing in a Global Context.The politics and practices of publishing in English, Routledge
This is not a 'How to' book but can provide lots of ideas that could be used by teachers.
mary