Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  May 2012

MCG May 2012

*EARLY BIRD ENDS TODAY* MobileCulture2 with The Guardian: London, 17 July 2012

Peter Tullin <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2012 13:40:30 +0100

Thought this event we are running supported by The Guardian might be of interest to list members and it is also the final day of our Early Bird offer.

*1/3 OFF EARLY BIRD DEAL ENDS TODAY* - Speakers include Science Museum, YouTube, Google, Unilever, The Guardian, Tate, Foursquare, Ed Vaizey, Museum of London, Debenhams, Natural History Museum, Pearson, TripAdvisor, Eventbrite, Phaidon, Wellcome Collection, Royal Opera House

MobileCulture2 takes place on 17 July 2012 and we are being hosted at the amazing new University of the Arts Campus, part of the huge Kings X regeneration project. The inaugural event last year was attended by over 400 delegates over 2-days and featured presentations by SKY, Nokia, Wired, Vodafone, Google and the BBC among others.

Full agenda and tickets can be found here - http://www.culturelabel.com/mobileculture

Join confirmed attendees such as the Royal Academy, British Museum, V&A, National Galleries of Scotland, Crafts Council, English Heritage, Historic Royal Palaces, Arts Council, British Library, Paul Hamlyn Foundation, Antenna, Collections Trust, Royal College of Arts, Creative Scotland, Bridgeman Art Library, Scottish Book Trust and more. MobileCulture2 brings together thought-leaders and senior executives from cultural organisations, the mobile sector, worldwide brands and the developer community for a day of innovation, learning and knowledge exchange.

Thanks
Peter

--
Peter Tullin
Managing Partner

T: +44 (0) 207 749 6857
M: +44 (0) 7779 619 928

CultureLabel, 11 Chance Street, Shoreditch, London E2 7JB

www.CultureLabel.com

Follow us at facebook.com/culturelabel or twitter.com/culturelabel
Blogs at culturelabel.com/blog and culturelabel.com/remix

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg