Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for information on length of loans to reading groups. I had 26 responses which I’ve summarised below.
4 weeks – 2 services
6 weeks – 12 services
8 weeks – 3 services
10 weeks – 2 services
3months – 4 services
- Groups are entitled to six weeks plus a three week renewal if there are no other reservations
- Reading groups are arranged in clusters and groups in the cluster pass sets between themselves.
- Return date is manually set so that books are due back after date of next meeting
- Groups meeting in the library have return date set for next meeting.
- Three months for groups meeting outside the library and next meeting date for those meeting in a library.