A new job has become available which I thought would be of interest
It is A superb opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company in Basel, applicants will be willing to work full time from the office in Basel. Home office working is not ideal but can still be considered
The role will begin on an initial 9 month contract with likely extension or permanent position offered
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Responsible for all statistical tasks on the assigned clinical trials: clinical trial design/planning, analysis plan, reporting activities including exploratory analyses, and additional analysis to support publications.
• Provide statistical consultation to clinical team and support decision making process by providing adequate information.
• Track clinical trial/allocated project activities and milestones.
• Ensure timeliness and adequate quality of all Biostatistics and Statistical Reporting (B&SR) deliverables for the assigned trials.
• Follow processes and adhere to Novartis and project specific standards as well as Health Authority requirements (SOPs, Master Analysis Plan, GCP, and regulatory guidelines).
• Participate in or lead non-clinical project activities as needed.
• Application and extension of existing Bayesian methods for dose finding and proof of concept
• Establish and maintain sound working relationships and effective communication within the Clinical Trial Team and B&SR team.
Candidates applying should have the following:
• Masters Degree in Statistics (or equivalent degree)
• Knowledge and expertise in Statistics, in particular the use of applied Bayesian statistics in decision making.
• Knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. WinBUGS, R, SAS)
• Fluent English (oral or written).
• Communicate efficiently with non-statisticians colleagues.
• Able to work with a multidisciplinary team to achieve team’s objective.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity please email your C.V. to [log in to unmask] for further details and confidential correspondence
For more updates on great jobs and opportunities follow Phil on twitter - @Stelfoxclinical
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.