Re: euroCRIS poster proposal

Richard Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 May 2012 15:11:21 +0100

On 24 May 2012 14:39, Waddington, Simon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I made a few updates to the text.

Does this change the text of what was actually submitted to euroCRIS?
Not that it matters that much, but just want to be consistent.

> I wonder if we should have a separate tab on the Home  .. About bar called Deliverables and post all the key outputs there, including the project plan?

Yes, I was planning to do that now that I have the original proposal
and the project plan.  When we publish the landscape report we can
include that, and in the fullness of time we can include everything
that is "public" in a single page, with links to the relevant
resources and blog posts, etc.  It'll be like the story of our project
:)

I'll do something about that soon.

Cheers,

Richard