Travel budget for interviews

Richard Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2012 10:33:16 +0100

Hi Folks,

Before I get too far with scheduling interviews I need a bit of
guidance on travel budget.  I've got a couple of international
contacts (Avedas, Atira, Cristin) who will require time out to travel
to f2f interviews and increased cost because of flights, etc.  Overall
I think that f2f is best, but I am also conscious of the time and cost
involved in doing these international trips.  Fortunately, all these
people are Europe based, so they can probably be done in a day or with
one overnight stay somewhere.

What is our guidance on this?  Should I try to do these interviews to
be by-phone instead?

Cheers,

Richard

--