Help for THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Archives

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Home

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES Home

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES  May 2012

THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES May 2012

TC Positions Vacant

Rowdy Yates <[log in to unmask]>

Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 May 2012 21:41:59 +0100

Cyrenian House in Perth WA is looking for a worker!

Our Therapeutic Community has one position to be filled!

1 Full Time Children and Family
Counsellor/TC Worker – Saranna
Women’s and Children’s Program
(12 months, with opportunity for extension)

The successful applicant will work within a team to provide a professional AOD service to
women and their children currently engaged in a residential Therapeutic Community (TC)
treatment program. The service provides counselling, education, mediation and support
within the framework of the Community as Method approach to women and their dependent
children who are being, or who have been affected by their own or another’s drug use.

Salary is equivalent to SACS award level 4/5 with attractive employee benefits and
salary packaging options. For the job description and selection criteria, please go to
our website www.cyrenianhouse.com<http://www.cyrenianhouse.com> and click on the employment tab.

To ensure that you submit all of the required information in your application,
please refer to the Applicant’s Pack within the employment section on the
Cyrenian House website.

For further information, please contact Eleanor Baptist, TC Manager Cyrenian House
via email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or phone 9302 2222.

Closing Date: 4pm, Monday 28 May 2012.

We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.

Cheers
Mitch Peasley
Operations Manager - Cyrenian House Corporate Services
Ph: 08 93289200
Fax: 08 92277431
Mob: 0418951146

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

318 Fitzgerald St. PERTH  I PO Box 149 NORTHBRIDGE WA 6865
Head Office Tel:   (08) 9328 9200  I  Fax:  (08) 9227 7431
Therapeutic Community Tel: (08) 9302 2222 I Fax: (08) 9302 2237
North Metro Community Drug Service Tel: (08) 9246 6767 I Fax: (08) 9246 6768
www.cyrenianhouse.com<http://www.cyrenianhouse.com>

I acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Custodians of this country and its waters. I wish to pay my respect to Elders past and present and extend this to all Aboriginal people seeing this message.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

The contents of this e-mail message are confidential and are intended only for the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the information contained in this e-mail is prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately.  It is your responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses and defects before
opening or sending them on.

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,