Re: Snap: Call and response

Lawrence Upton <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Wed, 30 May 2012 12:07:58 +0200

According to the free polish translation site i used, Patrick, that means

I could get down person too

I get messages like that from Windows sometimes

actually I just had an email from a polish friend quote on a beach facing
the pole

well, I am sitting facing north and it occurs to me that I too am facing
the (different) pole, possibly nearer

it occurred to me that in my friend's case the ocean too is facing the pole

I could get down person too

-----