Help for MOODLE-UK Archives

MOODLE-UK Archives

MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  May 2012

MOODLE-UK May 2012

Re: Beta version of the new assignment ?

Charlie Williams <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCMail list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 May 2012 15:48:38 +0000

Hi,

It's not a solution inside Moodle, but we use a live feed of the gradebook with BTEC outcomes out into a Google Docs spreadsheet.  Once it's there you can show and hide whatever information you want.

It's a little geeky to set up but the Music department find it saves them time on BTEC tracking.

Cheers