MOODLE-FE  May 2012

MOODLE-FE May 2012

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: JISC Advance Bid - Grade Tracker for Moodle

Pete Richardson <[log in to unmask]>

Further Education Moodle User List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 May 2012 09:47:13 +0100

text/plain

Roy,
Thanks for the information.
My boss (Andrew Eynon) will be in touch re the letter of support.

Pete

--
Pete Richardson
Learning Technologist

>>> "Currie, Roy" <[log in to unmask]> 23/05/2012 09:14 >>>
Hi Peter,

Here is bid so far. An email/letter of intent from one of your senior managers would be useful.

Do you have MS Lync? - If so I can give you a proper demo.

We are currently on Moodle 1.9.12 on LAMP with similar timescale for Moodle 2.x migration.

Give me a call on 01234 291300 if you want to discuss anything

Regards

       Roy

Roy Currie
Director of Information and Learning Technologies
Bedford College