Re: IMPORTANT: User group update

Phil Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Talis Aspire Users <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 May 2012 13:51:13 +0100

Ian (and all)

Can't speak for everyone obviously but to me a Talis Aspire User Group with no Talis presence would just not feel right, no matter how convincing the hologram (or whichever spectral format is used instead of the real thing)!

Phil Jones
Academic Development Manager (Research and Resources)
Library and Learning Services
University of Roehampton   London | SW15 5SZ
[log in to unmask] | www.roehampton.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8392 3762

Follow us on TWITTER | Find us on FACEBOOK
Watch us on YOUTUBE | Check in on FOURSQUARE

-----Original Message-----
From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Corns (Talis)
Sent: 01 May 2012 13:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IMPORTANT: User group update

Dear all,

We're really sorry to announce this but due to an unforeseen diary clash, there will be no-one from Talis available to attend the user group which had been pencilled in for the 14th June 2012.

Derby, who are hosting this Summer's event, are currently looking at alternative dates and we'll update this mailing list as soon as possible. Assuming some alternatives can be found, there will likely be two options open for consideration:

1) We move the event to a different date, if that is what the user group wishes
2) We stick with the current date (14th June 2012), and Talis will look at providing a pre-recorded video update!

We hope to be able to provide more information later this week.

With apologies,
Ian

PS: Can I ask if anyone has pre-booked any travel or accommodation for the 14th, could they send me a direct email?

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. University of Roehampton does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of University of Roehampton is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by University of Roehampton.

University of Roehampton is the trading name of Roehampton University, a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England under number 5161359. Registered Office: Grove House, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PJ. An exempt charity.