Band 4 Library & Resources Officer

"Sutton, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>

Sutton, Gary

Thu, 24 May 2012 08:13:53 +0100

Hi all,

We are looking to fill a vacancy we have for a full-time Band 4 Library
& Resources Officer.  The post is fixed-term until 30th June 2013, with
the possibility of an extension, depending upon varies variables outside
of our control.  The post is also available as a secondment, so please
gain prior agreement from your manager if applying as such.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop various skills,
assisting the Clinical Librarian with literature searching, facilitating
a training module, and assisting our Knowledge Management Librarian with
the production of knowledge alerts and current awareness bulletins.  The
post holder will also be the Athens administrator for our Trust and will
have responsibility for the management and promotion of our online
resources.  They will also manage our document supply and request
system, managed via WinCHILL.

I'm a little bit late with this as the closing date is tomorrow, vacancy
details below:

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=912868966&as_ca
nd=1

If you'd like to contact me for further information or to ask any
questions please feel free.

I'd appreciate it if you could share with any North-West NHS colleagues
whom are not subscribed to the LIHNN list....if there are any?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Gary

Gary Sutton
Knowledge & Library Services Manager
Knowledge & Library Service
Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Lovely Lane, Warrington, WA5 1QG
(01925) 66 4226

http://whhportal.soutron.net/

Follow us on Twitter...@WHHFTKLS

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Trust. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This e-mail has been checked for viruses using anti-virus software.
The contents of this email may also be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the contents of this email is exempt from disclosure under the Data Protection Act 1998, Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation, the confidentiality of this email cannot be guaranteed. It should also be noted that any decision to withhold the contents of this email on the grounds of exemptions contained within the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation may be legally challenged.