LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  May 2012

LIB-RFID-UK May 2012

Re: Horizontal RFID

"Usher, John" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>, Usher, John

Wed, 2 May 2012 15:09:56 +0100

Mick

The Oracle has spoken - and all answered!

Forgot the c. 1 metre limit quoted by our supplier on 'vertical' gates.

But this Chinese website is interesting - it extends to areas  of
interest (e.g. People Counting) and libraries could do - 'IMO' - with a
bit of 'Sensormatic Analysis.

Are you taking on this mantle too? Would find that useful!

Regards

JU