GUIDELINE  May 2012

GUIDELINE May 2012

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

'Know where to go' Conference Fri 1 Jun - invitation from Reid Kerr

Murray Allan <[log in to unmask]>

List for guidance staff in Scotland's colleges <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 May 2012 14:02:02 +0100

Sent on behalf of Paul Kodur, Reid Kerr College and Bill McNeice, James Watt College:

Dear all,

The email below and the attachments give details of a seminar coming up at Reid Kerr College which may be of interest to you and/or other members of staff in your organisation.

Subject: Forthcoming conference at Reid Kerr College

Hello

I have organised a conference which will take place at Reid Kerr on Friday 1st June. The event is primarily aimed at guidance tutors, lecturers and managers but may be of interest to others in the Cop group. The event looks at the counselling provision in and around Renfrewshire as well as some national organisations. There will be short seminars in the morning followed by optional workshops in the afternoon.

I wonder if you might circulate it to anyone that might be interested?