peer tutoring

Ebru Melek Koc <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 13 May 2012 12:38:21 +0100

Dear Mary,

 Last year an academic writing center was established at Izmir Institute of Technology (Izmir/TURKEY).  I am  one of the co-ordinators  of the center.  We supervise graduate students during dissertation writing process.  In addition,  we provide supervision to graduate students as well as the academic staff with research articles .  All tutoring sessions are face to face.  The web -site  of IYTE AWC is :  http://awc.iyte.edu.tr .

Best wishes

Ebru Melek KoƧ,PhD
IYTE Academic Writing Center Coordinator