Help for ARCHIVES-NRA Archives

ARCHIVES-NRA Archives

ARCHIVES-NRA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCHIVES-NRA Home

ARCHIVES-NRA  May 2012

ARCHIVES-NRA May 2012

Re: Weeding of Special Collections Books

Anna Towlson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2012 09:10:50 +0100

I drew up criteria of this sort for use at LSE Library a couple of years ago, and based them on the 'Guidelines on the Selection and Transfer of Materials from General Collections to Special Collections' drawn up by the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries, a division of the American Library Association.

http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/acrl/standards/selctransfer.cfm

Anna

Anna Towlson
Assistant Archivist