We are currently seeking a Statistical programmer with a minimum of 3 years of relevant clinical trial SAS experience. You will be based in Brussels within an international team. You will coordinate statistical programming for the review, reporting and transfer of clinical trial data.
For a confidential consultation call Fida Larbi on +44 (0)207 255 6665 or email your CV to [log in to unmask]
- Co-ordinate the creation of analysis dataset specifications in the ADaM standard
- Co-ordinate the programming of analysis datasets, using specific SAS macros
- Co-ordinate the creation of the metadata files (define.xml) using specific SAS macros
- Ensuring traceability between SDTM and ADaM data
- Co-ordinate the production of tables, listings & figures
- Co-ordinate the restructuring, review and integration of external data
- Co-ordinate the generation of consistency check programs and QC listings
- Co-ordinate the transfer of data according to customer specific requirements
- Develop adequately documented programs for the generation of randomisation schema/program
- Maintain awareness of current features & new developments in SAS
- Maintain professional programming standards
- 3 to 7 years of relevant clinical trial SAS experience
- Proficient SAS programming skills with mastery of SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS/GRAPH, SAS macro language
- Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards would be nice (training will be provided)
- Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in English
For further details or a confidential conversation please contact me directly:
Consultant - Pharmaceutical Division
Tel: +44 (0)207 255 6665 / [log in to unmask]
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.