ACADEMICSTUDYSKILLS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACADEMICSTUDYSKILLS Home

ACADEMICSTUDYSKILLS  May 2012

ACADEMICSTUDYSKILLS May 2012

Introductions

Andrew Edwards <[log in to unmask]>

Academic Study Skills List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 May 2012 11:33:02 +0100

Hi,

This is a new list. Thanks again for subscribing. I'm still learning how to use this effectively, so in case you didn't get my last message because:

a. JISCMail stopped working
b. I didn't chose to send a copy of my message to myself (the more likely option)...

My name is Andrew and I have been working as an Academic Study Skills Tutor at Glyndwr University since January 2011. I'm a former teacher, occasional librarian and part time reseach student. Please feel free to introduce yourselves too.