ACADEMICSTUDYSKILLS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

ACADEMICSTUDYSKILLS Home

ACADEMICSTUDYSKILLS  May 2012

ACADEMICSTUDYSKILLS May 2012

Introduction

Andrew Edwards <[log in to unmask]>

Academic Study Skills List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2012 12:25:50 +0100

Hello :)

Welcome to the Academic Study Skills List. My name is Andrew Edwards and I have worked as an Academic Study Skills Tutor at Glyndwr University since January 2011. My background is in teaching and libraries, and I'm also registered on a part-time PhD programme here at Glyndwr.

Please feel free to post an introduction to yourself here too.

Best wishes,
Andrew